WELCOME TO CREATIVE CHILDREN'S CENTER
1. Provide a secure and nurturing environment for all students.
2. Foster your child's Self-Esteem.
3. Promote Self-Discipline.
4. Develop critical thinking skills while supporting independent work and play.
5. Accept the rate of learning as an individual measure.
6. Advocate and nurture appropriate social skills.
7. Encourage positive communication between teacher, parent, and student.
8. Sponsor discovery through questioning, investigation, and experimentation. Strengthen parent's understanding of their child's development.
To meet and exceed the needs of our growing community by providing a fun and educational environment for all children entrusted to our care.
A principle incorporated by Frederick County Public Schools, is based on the premise that strong values must be nurtured and modeled at an early age. Well-developed character rests on 6 basic pillars: Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, Trustworthiness, and Citizenship. The Creative Children's Center enthusiastically supports this program. Children of all ages are encouraged to participate in this program and our staff continues to enhance this promotion through daily awareness of our children. Our Preschool has adopted a similar policy for our 2, 3, and 4 year old programs.